Stereo and Surround 5.1
With premium analog gear and selected plug-ins, I mix the respective tracks in Pro Tools. I attach great importance to a pressureful analog summation with input and output transformers – and to good AD / DA converters. To simulate rooms, halls and plate reverbs, I rely on TC6000 algorithms, and analog effects. Changes to the mix can be done quickly and efficiently. Until all are satisfied.
- Outboard: Rascal Analogue Tone Buss 16, 2x SSL 610, API560, Crane Song Trakker, Alan Smart C1, EL Distressor, EL DeEsser, TM109, 2x TM114, TM215b, Echolette, Roland RE-201 Space Echo, Chandler Curve Bender, Vertigo VSC-2
- Digital: Forssell MADA, Apogee DA 16x, Apogee Rosetta 800, Apogee BigBen, RME HDSPe AES, RME Digiface,
- Monitoring: Neumann KH310, Avocet II, KRK VXT8, Sony SRS Z1, Bose Soundlink Mini II
- Controller: Cranesong Avocet IIA
- DAW: Pro-Tools, Nuendo 10, Ableton Live 10 Suite